Richmond Family Law and Divorce Lawyer:
Mary A. Napier, Esquire is a resident of Richmond, Virginia. She graduated with majors in psychology and justice studies from James Madison University before obtaining her juris doctor from Charleston School of Law in Charleston, South Carolina.
Following law school, she was an associate at the law firm of Cravens & Noll, P.C.—a general practice firm with offices in Chesterfield, Henrico and Colonial Heights, Virginia. At Cravens & Noll, Mary handled a wide variety of cases, while focusing mainly on family law and domestic relations (divorce, adoptions, custody and support) and personal injury.
Mary is an active member of the Virginia Bar Association, the Metropolitan Richmond Women’s Bar Association and the Richmond Bar Association. Mary has successfully represented clients in all manner of family law case, including divorces, custody and visitation disputes, adoptions, and support cases. Mary has also successfully represented clients in a variety of complex personal injury matters.
Mary A. Napier prides herself on maintaining close client relationships, allowing her to truly know her clients—knowledge which she then uses to excel in the courtroom.
To schedule a free initial consultation with Mary please contact the office at (804) 658-3418, or via email.
- Virginia State Bar
- Federal Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Chesterfield County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association
- 2013-present: Superlawyers Rising Star Selection for Family Law
- 2015: Virginia Business “Legal Elite” Selection for Lawyers under 40
- 2011-present: Legal Information Network for Cancer (LINC)
- 2011-present: over 75 hours each year of pro bono legal consultations
- 2016: Wills for Heroes volunteer
- 2010-present: VMFA; Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- 2011-present: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; Member of the Young Professional’s Leadership Council.
- Jan. 2015-present: United States Tennis Association, Board Member for Mid-Atlantic Section
Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Instructor:
- 2008: Organized 4th, 5th, and 6th Circuit meeting in Charleston, South Carolina.
- 2013: A Paralegal’s Guide to Divorce Cases; Institute for Paralegal Education; January 29, 2013; Case Management Tips.