Richmond Family Law and Divorce Lawyer:
Mary A. Napier, Esquire grew up in Hanover County, and is currently residing in Richmond, Virginia. She graduated with majors in psychology and justice studies from James Madison University before obtaining her juris doctor from Charleston School of Law in South Carolina.
Following law school, she began her career at the law firm of Cravens & Noll, P.C.—a general practice firm with offices in Chesterfield, Henrico and Colonial Heights, Virginia. Mary’s practice is devoted to family law and domestic relations (divorce, adoptions, custody and support).
Mary is an active member of the Virginia State Bar, and maintains an active role with the Chesterfield County Bar Association. Mary has successfully represented clients in all manner of divorce and family law cases, including custody and visitation disputes, adoptions, and support matters. Mary has also successfully represented clients in a variety of complex personal injury matters.
Mary Napier prides herself on maintaining close client relationships, allowing her to truly know her clients—knowledge which she then uses to excel in the courtroom. In her free time, Mary enjoys the company of her rescue dog, Yeller.
To schedule a free initial consultation with Mary please contact the office at (804) 658-3418, or via email.
- Virginia State Bar
- Federal Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Chesterfield County Bar Association – Treasurer (2015-present), Secretary (2014-15), Young Lawyer’s Chair (2013-14)
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association
- 2013-present: Superlawyers Rising Star Selection for Family Law
- 2015: Virginia Business “Legal Elite” Selection for Lawyers under 40
- 2011-present: Legal Information Network for Cancer (LINC)
- 2011-present: over 75 hours each year of pro bono legal consultations
- 2016: Wills for Heroes volunteer
- 2011-present: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation; Member of the Young Professional’s Leadership Council.
- Jan. 2015-present: United States Tennis Association, Board Member for Mid-Atlantic Section
Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Instructor:
- 2008: Organized 4th, 5th, and 6th Circuit meeting in Charleston, South Carolina.
- 2013: A Paralegal’s Guide to Divorce Cases; Institute for Paralegal Education; January 29, 2013; Case Management Tips.