If you have been charged with a criminal or traffic offense in Virginia, it is vital that you hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Whether you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony, a skilled criminal defense attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case—in some cases, your attorney can make the difference between years in jail and an acquittal. For that same reason, it is important to speak with an attorney immediately, before you waive important rights and before you speak with the police.
Richmond Criminal Defense and Traffic Defense Attorneys:
The defense attorneys at BoykoNapier are experienced trial lawyers who will handle the representation of your felony or misdemeanor charges and will help to guide and support you through dedicated preparation and tactical aggression. If you are in need of a criminal defense lawyer, please contact our office at 804-658-3418. We serve the Richmond, Henrico, Chesterfield, Hanover, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities in all types of criminal and traffic matters, including:
- If you have been charge with a drunk driving offense such as a DUI, DWI, DUID, or DUI and vehicular-related manslaughter, the defense attorneys at BoykoNapier can help you fight the charges. In Virginia, a DUI conviction can have dire consequences, including high fines and costs, a suspension of your driving privileges, ignition interlock, and time consuming requirements, including enrollment and completion of ASAP (Alcohol Safety and Prevention). It is important to speak with a skilled traffic defense attorney immediately . . . [read more]
- The criminal defense lawyers at BoykoNapier are experienced in representing clients charged with all manner of drug-related offenses, ranging from simple drug possession to drug trafficking and drug distribution. Because a drug-related criminal conviction can be detrimental to your future, it is imperative that you contact an defense attorney immediately if you have been charged or are being investigated . . . [read more]
- If you have been charged with domestic assault and battery, simple assault, or assault and battery on another, contact an experienced trial lawyer at BoykoNapier today. Violent criminal convictions are very serious and can have very serious consequences, including extensive incarceration . . . [read more]
- Larceny and Embezzlement are considered crimes of moral turpitude and convictions for these offenses, whether it be a felony or misdemeanor, is likely to have a dramatic impact on your ability to find and maintain employment. Due to the serious nature of these offenses, active incarceration is also likely (even if this is your first charge). If you have been charged with larceny or embezzlement, or any other crime alleging lying, cheating or stealing, contact a defense attorney at BoykoNapier immediately . . . [read more]
- Reckless driving is considered to be any manner of driving that endangers the life, limb or property of another. It is usually charged as a class 1 misdemeanor, making it a serious traffic offense that warrants consultation with an attorney. If you’ve been charged with reckless driving, contact an experienced traffic defense attorney at BoykoNapier today . . . [read more]
- Juvenile Criminal Defense
- Traffic Violations / License Suspensions
- Violent Crimes
- Credit Card Fraud, Check Fraud and related offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Gun/Firearm Crimes
- Underage Possession of Alcohol
- Probation and Parole Violations
- Bond Hearings: the criminal defense attorneys at BoykoNapier may be able to represent you in bond/bail hearings if you are incarcerated for your pending charge. Please contact an attorney at BoykoNapier today if you or a loved one is being held without affordable bail in any Central Virginia locality.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offense in Central Virginia, please contact a Virginia criminal defense attorney at BoykoNapier by phone at (804) 658-3418 or by email.