Traffic Accidents in Virginia:
We are proud to offer representation for accidents and injuries to citizens of Central Virginia. If you have been involved in a car accident or have been otherwise injured through no fault of your own, contact a personal injury attorney today, before you settle with the insurance company. Our attorneys have been successful in helping clients obtain sizable financial sums due to the negligence of others.
Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers:
- The Virginia trial attorneys at BoykoNapier are experienced and aggressive attorneys who will handle the representation of your personal injury claim.
- If you have been injured due to the negligence of another (i.e. Traffic Accident, Slip and Fall, Intentional Tort), you may be entitled to receive financial compensation in the form of damages.
- It is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your rights, especially before you reach an agreement with an insurance company.
- Our trial lawyers will help you each and every step of the way, easing the burden on you as you embark on the difficult journey of recovery.
Please read our post regarding tips for individuals injured in a car accident: Injured in a Car Accident? Here are Some Quick Tips. Here is a summary of the important steps:
- Treat your injuries – make sure to seek proper medical treatment following an accident
- Follow Doctor’s orders – make sure to attend all recommended appointments and take medication as prescribed
- Document the Incident – make sure to take pictures of the injuries and the vehicles, as well as obtain a police report
- Deal with the Insurance Companies – file your claim, but be cautious–hire an attorney before making recorded statements or settling
- Contact an Attorney – an attorney can help you get proper compensation for your injuries and the pain and suffering you were forced to endure.
Whether you live in Richmond, Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield or anywhere else in Virginia, our experienced personal injury attorneys are available to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Call us at (804) 658-3418 or contact us by email.